Unless otherwise indicated, this policy also applies to the protection of personal data of participants in competitions conducted via the Administrator's social media.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be processed, is Bystre Resort sp. z o.o. sp.k. Bystre 1, 38-606 Baligród, E-mail: email@example.com, tel. 600 916 219 tel. 13 468 40 33
You can contact us:
- by post to the following address: Bystre Resort sp. z o.o. sp.k. Bystre 1, 38-606 Baligród,
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone at: 600 916 219 tel. 13 468 40 33
The administrator of your personal data is also the operator of the social networking site if you are a user of such a site. Information on how individual operators process your personal data can be found in their privacy policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://privacycenter.instagram.com/policy/?entry_point=ig_help_center_data_policy_redirect
Individual operators of social networking sites may use your profile data or online behavior data to analyze your preferences, personal contacts, interests, etc. We have no influence on the processing or transfer of your data by social media operators.
Joint control of your personal data with Meta Ireland Limited
In the scope of data processing for statistical and advertising purposes within the portals provided by Meta Ireland Ltd. (Facebook, Instagram), Bystre Resort sp. z o.o. sp.k. and Meta Ireland Ltd. are joint controllers of your data in accordance with Art. 26 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"). Co-administration includes collective data analysis in order to display statistics on the activity of users of our websites on a social networking site. Detailed information regarding mutual arrangements for co-administration of your data is available on the website: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
For personal data for which, together with Meta Ireland Ltd. Bystre Resort sp. z o.o. sp.k. is a joint controller, the main supervisory authority is the Irish Data Protection Commission. data protection (regardless of the provisions of Article 55(2) of the GDPR, where applicable): https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
We process your personal data for the purpose of:
- replying to private messages you send to us through the appropriate functionalities of individual websites,
- conducting discussions with you in the comments under individual posts,
- sharing our posts with you as a follower of our pages on social networking sites,
- informing about us and our services through posts that we place on our websites,
- running competitions on our websites,
- statistical, consisting in social networking operators presenting us with data on the display of our posts, their reach, the number of interactions, and demographic data of followers; the data presented to us by the operators is statistical data, but is created on the basis of the operators' observations of your behavior on our websites,
- in the case of competition/lottery winners, if this is provided for in the competition rules, we will also process personal data in order to fulfill our tax obligations related to the settlement of the prize,
- in justified cases, data may also be processed to prevent abuse and possibly establish, pursue or defend against claims.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the GDPR, i.e. our legitimate interest in building positive relationships with users of social networking sites, in particular by responding to your messages and comments, providing you with posts, informing you about us and our services and conducting competitions, analyzing statistical data related to with our pages on social networking sites and their optimization.
In the case of organizing competitions, the legal basis for processing the data of their winners is also Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c GDPR in connection with the provisions of tax acts, i.e. the need to fulfill legal obligations imposed on the administrator.
What rights do you have in relation to our processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data - including obtaining information about the data being processed and a copy of the data,
- the right to rectify (correct) data - you can update the personal data provided to us,
- the right to delete your personal data - you can submit a request to us to delete your personal data in the following situations:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- you have raised a justified objection to the processing of your personal data,
- Your personal data is processed unlawfully, or
- Your personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data - you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data at any time, unless the processing is required by law. In such a case, we will limit processing to storage unless it is necessary to establish, pursue or defend against claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person,
- the right to object to data processing - you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when their processing is based on a legitimate interest and the objection is justified by the specific situation in which you find yourself. If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for such marketing purposes. This also applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our data protection officer - in person, via traditional mail or e-mail to the following address: email@example.com Your request will be processed without undue delay, and in any case no later than within one month since receiving it. However, if the deadline is to be extended, we will inform you both about the extension and its reasons.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the law. Link to the website of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office: https://uodo.gov.pl/.
If you want to exercise your rights towards the operators of individual social networking sites, you can find more information at the following links:
Is the provision of your personal data obligatory?
You do not have to provide us with your data, but due to the rules applied by social networking operators, if you write to us or comment on our post, we will see your name and surname or nickname and photo or avatar.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may transfer your data to entities providing services to and on behalf of the Publisher and entities authorized under the law and performing public tasks. In particular, the data is made available:
- operators of individual social networking sites,
- suppliers of analytical and statistical tools,
Content that you publicly post on social networking sites will be available to other users of social networking sites and will be published using your personal data.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Due to the affiliation of social networking site operators with other companies serving users of social networking sites and their cooperation with partners and entities around the world, your data may be transferred to the United States of America and other countries outside the European Economic Area (hereinafter referred to as the EEA). The operators of social networking sites declare that when transferring data to the United States of America and other countries outside the EEA, they use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission and, where appropriate, rely on the European Commission's adequacy decisions for specific countries.
How long do we process your personal data?
We will process your data for the duration of:
- needed to resolve your case reported via the tools provided by the portals,
- you follow our pages on social networking sites. You can delete your comments under our posts, unfollow us or resign from having an account on a given website at any time,
- until you raise an objection based on your particular situation and it is deemed justified, but no longer than when you follow our profile,
- in the case of competitions - for the duration of the competition and until the claims under the Civil Code expire, and if you receive a prize, your data will be stored for a period of 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline expired.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
We do not make decisions regarding you that would be based solely on automated processing, including profiling, of information about you and that would produce legal effects for you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
We would like to inform you that the operators of social networking sites use the data you provide to display tailored advertisements to you on or off social networking sites.
Changes to this document
We will regularly review and update this document in connection with changes in legal regulations and new actions we take to improve the security of your data.